WORK WITH US
Harold Hawthorne Community Centre provides a friendly and supportive workplace which fosters diversity and actively promotes personal development. Our staff are committed to providing quality personalised services to our clients and maintaining a vibrant community hub for our visitors.
You will enjoy access to salary packaging and fringe benefit tax to options, affordable meals daily from our dining room and free parking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a team of staff working in a range of disciplines including:
- Support Work
- Personal Care
- Gardening and Maintenance
- Kitchen and dining room
- Marketing and Events
- Coordinator and Management
Current Vacancies -
We currently have no vacancy
VOLUNTEER WITH US
Harold Hawthorne Community Centre is a not-for-profit charity organisation and relies on the help of Volunteers to continue to provide services to our clients. Volunteering can provide workplace experience in a collaborative environment and contribute to community services.
Some of the areas you can volunteer are:
- Personal Computer and Devices training CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Dining room CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Events CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Transport CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Meals on Wheels
- Social Activities Centre CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Administration CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Reception CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Gardening and Maintenance CURRENTLY SEEKING
- Book Exchange CURRENTLY SEEKING
If you are interested in any of the areas we are currently seeking volunteers, or would like to register your interest in volunteering in another area, please email email@example.com today.