Harold Hawthorne Community Centre has been helping people stay independent and involved in the community since 1968 – you might be surprised by how much we have to offer.
- Community Centre
- Over 55’s Village
- Home and Community Support
- Employment and Volunteering
How we do it…
To be a vibrant community centre that is recognised as a leader in the provision of community services.
To support the independence, personal growth and wellbeing of seniors and younger people with disability in the local community.
In all our dealings we will:
- Respect relationships
- Show integrity and fairness
- Be accountable
- Commit to continuous improvement
- Recognise achievements
- Living Independently: expand the range of services to assist people to remain living in their community
- Actively Involved: provide a wide range of opportunities to encourage active participation in the community
- Community engagement: provide opportunities to meet and socially interact in their community
- Community Awareness: raise community awareness of positive ageing, disabilities and general wellbeing